Hearing Aid Batteries
Hearing aid batteries play a large part of the overall experience you will have with your new hearing aids. As time goes by you will become adept at removing and replacing them. At Armand’s Hearing Center, technicians can help with battery questions, removing and replacing batteries and battery safety.
Hearing aid batteries come in four different sizes, depending on the amount of power needed and style of device you choose. The four hearing aid battery sizes are: 10, 13, 312 and 675. To make these easier to differentiate, the packaging on these sizes come color coded, with 10 being yellow, 13 being orange, 312 being brown and 675 being blue.
Because hearing aid technology requires a lot of power to work effectively, it’s crucial to get the longest life out of your batteries. While you can’t add weeks to your battery’s life, there are a few easy tips you can follow to ensure you’re getting the most out of your hearing aid batteries.
- Check the dates on the packages and use the oldest batteries first
- Store batteries at room temperature in a dry place
- Do not remove the tab until you are ready to put the battery in the unit
- After activation, let the battery sit for several minutes before inserting it
- Leave the battery compartment open when the hearing aid is not in use
- Use a hearing aid dehumidifier
- Remove the battery if the device is not used for an extended period.
Buy your batteries at Armand’s
When you trust Armand’s Hearing Center with your hearing aid battery needs, you can rest assured you’re getting the best deal. Our clinic boasts the following hearing aid battery perks:
Cheapest Place In Town
Battery Special! Limit four packs per person at only 50 cents per pack
We have batteries for all your hearing aid needs. Come in for the best price today!
Armand’s Hearing Center:
- ONLY COMPANY WITH A FIVE-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
- FREE diagnostic hearing test
- FREE in-house repairs
- FREE ear inspection and wax removal
- FREE lifetime service and office visits
Turn your used hearing aids into $$$ and help someone in our community hear better!